- It allows adding documentation and syntax support to the code being developed so other developers can use it.
- Private class members defined inside a class constructor are not visible in IntelliSense. If you need to have IntelliSense support for private members define public getter (get_...) and/or setter (set_...) methods for them with XML comments
- Class methods with names beginning with underscore are considered private and not visible even if they have XML comments
- Public class methods can be defined in a class prototype or in a standalone code.
- If XML comments are not provided only a method name and a list of arguments are displayed.
- File is not found at the location or location/file name is invalid. If the file is located on the Internet or a network share there may be a problem accessing those locations from your machine.